18 August 2007

Wow.. it's almost like it's the first time....


I know why I am up at this hour... But why is not of your concern...



a little twisting of the arm...

OK. I'll tell you. My husband is drunk. And I don't mean just merely intoxicated. I mean hammered, plastered and above all else, praising the porcelain god. It's something else I tell you. I've dealt with it before, but somehow this is... er, how do you say, special? I guess it is because he is my husband. Before, he was my boyfriend, then my fiance, now, I guess, he actually belongs to me and I absolutely MUST take care of him, else.... well....

I wouldn't want something bad to happen to him I suppose.

I think he has finally fallen to slumber. I will go to bed myself.

Boy, I can't wait for that cup o' joe in the morning.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.