19 June 2007

Is there such a thing as OVERPOPULATION?


It has come to our attention several times over that the world is slowly becoming over populated. What do you think is going to happen? Do you think that maybe one day the world will just give and and say, "Fuck you!" to the human race? I think it might. But then that is merely my humble opinion.


How many people do you know right now that are pregnant? You don't have to know them personally, just know them by sight or daily interaction... One, two, maybe three? Upwards of 10? In my business, I see upwards of four hundred people a day. Of those, twenty are pregnant. Of those twenty, half have three or more children. Tell me I am not just making a big to do over nothing, but prove it. Prove to me that this world is not going to hell in a handbasket.


I see these people and I wonder why they have so many children. How do they keep up with them all? How do you discipline five or six kids who are all under eight years old? Don't believe me? Come work with me one day, just one. You will see that I do not exaggerate what I see.


U.S. 302,130,381

World 6,602,696,908



This is just as of 20:29 GMT. TODAY!


I wonder what it will be at tomorrow? What about next week? Next year? Does anyone care besides me?

2 comments:

Watcher269 said...

I see you have been busy...I supose I knew this would happen...You never could sit by and let the little creatures ofthe forrest bicker amongst themselves. Now, that you have tipped the first domino how will you control the chain reaction....lph

Jennifer said...

Good question...