14 June 2007

About me - Things you didn't know, you didn't know.




A friend of mine tagged me. How exciting. So here are a few things about me that I suppose you absolutely NEEDED to know about me.


The rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1. When I was 7, I was swinging on a clothes rack in J.C.Penney's and it fell on me. It fractured my wrist and gave me a black eye. My mother was more scared than angry. She just said, "I told you they weren't monkey bars."
2. I would like to have a pet opposum.
3. I live by a quote from The Bible, even though I am not overly religious. "Not that I speak in respect of want, Because I have learned in whatsoever state I am in, therewith, to be content." Phil 4:11
4. My favorite foods are Italian, Mexican and Sushi. I could eat those three foods everyday for the rest of my life and be completely happy.
5. I collect Living Dead Dolls, Pocket Dragons and Hello Kitty (oh yeah, and Homies).
6. I believe the penalty for a crime should be based on what the person got caught for. I also support the death penalty.
7. I have 11 tattoos and 4 piercings other than in my ears. If I counted my ears, I would have 12 piercings.
8. I wish I had the money to buy 180 acres in North Dakota - or some where like it.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And just for shits and giggles:
9. I love animals and would take in every stray I found if my husband would let me.
10. I was the President of the Forestry Club (what a geek I know), I was on the Dean's List, and I was recognized by my college as a female honor student in a non-traditional program (25% or less of the people working in Forestry are women).
Well, there you have it. A few things you didn't know, you didn't know.
I don't know who to tag...
Everyone I know has probably done it. So, if you want to, join in the fun. Or as the little cookie said to Alice, "Eat me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about the other 140 or so...?

Hmmmm???


Peace.


TC